Here is you what’s happening at Wings of Hope!
· July 18, 2011. We are picking rocks out at the Duininck Gravel pit at 6 pm for our cobble stone pathway at the Fountains of Hope. The pit is located on Co. Rd 9 near Eagle lake. Come join us if you can! Make sure to bring plenty of water to drink as it will be a hot evening!
· July 20, 2011. We will be planting trees donated from Green Lake Nursery at the Fountains of Hope in Spicer, MN at 6 pm. Plus doing a little sprucing to the landscaping. We are very excited to announce that channel 8 news will be filming footage for their Community Happenings broadcast while we are there!! Please join us if you can!
· July 23, 2011. We are will be in the New London Water Days parade. The parade starts at 11 am in New London, MN. We would love to see you there!!
· July 28, 2011. We are hosting a Night on the Town with Wings of Hope. We invite you to join us at Melvin’s on the Lake from 6-8 pm. We will have vendors for you to visit with including Tastefully Simple, Avon, Ali J boutique, and The New U! Please join us for this fun filled evening.
· August 14, 2011. We are very proud and excited to have our Grand Opening for the Fountains of Hope! There will be food, fun and games for the whole family. Please watch for more details to come!!
· September 24, 2011. Join us for Out of the Dark walk at Robin’s Island in Willmar, MN. Start time is 10 am. We welcome you to join out team, donate money to the cause or just come cheer us on! The proceeds benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).
Please continue to watch for more upcoming events. We appreciate your support!!
Wings of Hope
Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve